Tagged by le Casatoo
Rule 1 - Post the rules.
Rule 2 - Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then make 11 new ones.
Rule 3 - Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
Rule 4 - Let them know you’ve tagged them
QUESTIONS I WAS ASKED:
1) What is your favorite type of sock? mismatched, and any that go above the ankle. Preferably colorful.
2) If You could do one thing for Someone, no matter what it was, what would it be for Who? Not one specific person, but I wish I could make my cookies teleport across the world to all of my tumblr friends who have ever asked me while I was baking.
3) What do you think your favorite character smells like and why? Ooh. YES. I feel like Marik would have a bunch of different perfumes, not axe but more refined, musky scents, like sandalwood and amber, with maybe a hint of cinnamon. Bakura would smell pretty much like Ryou, just kind of a clean warm smell that doesn’t quite fit him.
Unless of course they’re on the road, then they just kind of smell like sweat and dirt.
4)What would a chair look like if human knees bent the other way? They’d float.
5) If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest have to drown too? Only if they’d also jump off a cliff.
6) If you were psychic, would you use your power to see into your own future? Why or why not? Probably not…I don’t want spoilers XD
7) You’re tasked with creating a new ice cream flavor, what is it and why?
Either cookie dough-heath bar, or pocky. Pocky ice cream could be interesting. Because chocolate, I don’t think that needs to be explained further.
8) What is one of your (work safe, please) guilty pleasures? The Titanic movie. I know the writing is terrible, it breaks the ‘Once you’ve established that the audience and characters know each other’s names, YOU DON’T HAVE TO SAY THEIR NAMES IN EVERY OTHER LINE OF DIALOGUE!’ But I will still watch it whenever I can. XD
9) Tell me your favorite joke. Do it. This is not a question. Hmm. So once there was a conductor of an orchestra, and he was performing the biggest concert of his life and he accidentally throws his conducting baton and it stabs the first violinist and kills him. He gets arrested, and sentenced to the electric chair. He’s asked what he’d like for his last meal, and he answers bananas. He gets his bananas and sits down in the electric chair, but when they switch it on, nothing happens. Confused, they’re not sure what to do, so they let him go, and he goes back to conducting. A few months later, the same thing happens and he kills another violinist, and he goes to jail again. Again the electric chair, and again he asks for bananas. Again the electric chair doesn’t work and, stupidly, they let him go again. Stupidly, because a few months later, he kills a third violinist and gets sent to jail again. This time, they refuse to give him bananas and plop him in the electric chair, but still nothing happens.
“Why?!” they ask. “Why wont this work?!”
“I don’t know,” the man replied. “I guess I’m just a bad conductor.”
10) If you could have only 3 electrical appliances in your house, what would they be and why? Computer, Microwave and refrigerator. Computer because duh, and Microwave and refrigerator because food.
QUESTIONS TO ANSWER:
1. Favorite Childhood Movie or Show?
2. If you could travel back in time without consequences to the timeline, what time period would you return to and why?
3. Coffee, Tea or Hot Chocolate?
4. The first thing you think of at the word ‘Gazebo’.
5. A song that reminds you of a happy memory.
6. How would your favorite character(s) act at the beach?
7. Favorite outfit?
8. If you could speak any language automatically, which would it be and why?
9. If you could have dinner with any three people, living or dead, who would it be and why?
10. Dream Vacation destination, whether you’ve been there before or just really want to go.